Monday, June 04, 2007

 

Normal Service Resumes

Back to work this week after the long election campaign. I had quite a bit of correspondence to catch up with. In addition, there were loads of letters to be sent out in relation to issues that I picked up during the campaign.

I also got lots of calls of support from people across the county., which was nice and of course I got a few phone calls from journalists, asking me what my plans are for the future.

Most of the weekday evenings were spent taking down posters. I actually ended up in Cavan one night because the truck was running out of diesel and at 9:40pm there are very few garages around North Meath that are still open. Luckily we got into Kingscourt just before the local garage closed. We think we’ve got them all down now, but if you spot one either up a pole or at the side of the road then I’d appreciate it if you could call our advice centre and let us know.

On the subject of advice centres, my roving advice centres resume this coming week. I am in Donore, Duleek and Stamullen on Tuesday and in Slane village on Thursday. So if you have a issue that you need help on, then feel free to come along.

Comments:
Dominic, good to see that you received a nomination for the Senate elections. Best of luck in the campaign - Seamus
 
Post a Comment



<< Home